The natural healing community challenges Dr. Oz
(NaturalHealth365) Thousands of natural healing advocates are screaming for justice. Recently, Dr. Oz attacked the benefits of organic food and this could mark the end of his career. To read his full article filled with shocking suggestions like, eating organic food makes you “snooty” or an “elitists” – you’ll have to purchase the latest issue of TIME Magazine (dated Dec. 3, 2012). Clearly, Dr. Oz must explain himself or face the consequences for his actions.
First, let’s take a look at what people are saying across the internet. Just one look at the Facebook page of Dr. Oz – tells the whole picture at this moment in time:
Heather Carson says, “Have you lost your mind or were you bought off? You have zero credibility now. BOYCOTT DR. OZ!!!”
Dylan Michael says, “You’ve sold out Dr Oz. Being a physician, aren’t you to uphold the Hippocratic Oath? One less show to DVR.”
Victor Dubs asks, “Do you consider the people who watch your show and eat organic, farmers market foods to be elitist snobs also?
Lori Timbol says, “really??? factory farmed is a choice over local organic????? and you expect the public to believe this crap?
Sandy Jardineiro says, “You sold out, Dr. Oz! Not. cool.
The comments go on for miles and miles and keep coming in. People want answers and they deserve the truth. Did Dr. Oz make a mistake? How is he feeling right now? And, did he really write this article or was it created for him by a public relations firm hired to attack the organic food industry?
The truth will come out – it’s just a matter of time
This is the biggest “flip flop” in the history of natural health. (can you think of a bigger one?) Just a few weeks ago, Dr. Oz featured Dr. Alan Greene, a pediatrician talking about the health risks associated with eating pesticides in non-organic food. In fact, Dr. Oz said that eating organic food is “worth the investment”. Now, Dr. Oz wants his TIME Magazine readers to believe that there is no difference between frozen, conventionally-produced (toxic) spinach and the locally-grown, organic variety? Dr. Oz you must come clean and answer some questions:
1. Do you really believe that eating organic (chemical-free) food makes you a snob? Why would you demonize the desire to live a healthy life by eating healthy food?
2. In your TIME Magazine article, you encourage people to eat tuna fish salad. Do you really want people to eat more mercury and increase their risk for brain damage?
3. I have to ask you (Dr. Oz) – were you paid by a P.R. firm to put your name on this article or did you write it yourself?
4. On the outside, you seem very concerned about the health of your viewers – do you support the labeling of GMO foods or is that a “snooty” concern?
5. Do you have a vested (financial) interest in any biotech or processed food company? Obviously, if you did, that would be a conflict of interest.
6. Why do you advocate the consumption of “feedlot” beef? Are you aware of the animal abuse within these factory-farm facilities? (I can supply video – if you ask me)
Naturally, I have to ask, what kind of food do you eat at home? Does your wife buy organic food or does she feed your family chemically-toxic food?
7. I’m curious – how do you feel about exercise? Does the desire for physical activity make us part of the “1%”? Should we feel bad about wanting to exercise?
8. Why did you fail to mention the risk of pesticide consumption when eating all these canned or frozen (conventional) foods? Did you forget what you already learned from your own television program – just a few weeks ago?
9. I think the natural healing community deserves the truth – will you accept my invitation to be a guest on the NaturalNews Talk Hour? I promise it will be a professional interview – giving you ample time to explain yourself and earn back your credibility.
We, at NaturalHealth365, look forward to having Dr. Oz respond to these questions or anything else he would like to say. In the meanwhile, keep sharing this information with as many people as you can and post your comments – below. (thank you for spreading the truth)
About the author: Jonathan Landsman is the managing director of NaturalHealth365.com and host of the NaturalNews Talk Hour – a free, weekly health show sponsored by NaturalHealth365.com and NaturalNews.com. Jonathan is helping millions of people worldwide create health and physical fitness through a variety of educational and entertaining articles, teleconference calls, live shows and special events.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! Click here to join the NaturalNews Inner Circle – a monthly (online) subscription offering exclusive audio interviews, video events, natural health product discounts, free gifts plus much more!