Shrink tumors by drinking pomegranate juice

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Pomegranate Juice Recipe(NaturalHealth365) Now is the season to drink pomegranate juice for its ability to shrink tumors and, of course, help to prevent colds and the flu. In fact, juicing pomegranate is a delicious way to unlock the healing power of nature – without toxic side effects.

I have a personal (healing) story worth sharing with you about pomegranates…

Our oldest son, John developed a ganglion cyst – when he was in high school – that was located on his left wrist. It was about 2 inches round. Right about that time, I was researching many older books from Jay’s library dating back to the 1950s.

In one of those books, it made mention that pomegranates had chemicals that could dissolve tumors. So I thought I would try giving John this task to eat and/or juice 2 – 3 large pomegranates daily for 30 days.

Sure enough, within 30 days, 50% of the tumor had literally disappeared!

After 60 full days, 90% to 95% of it had disappeared completely. It’s been about 12 years since this occurred and it’s still 90% gone, even though he discontinued his accelerated pomegranate eating and juicing regime.

So, please, don’t take ‘lightly’ how powerfully healing these pomegranates can be because we are proof there’s something in them that works effectively against these kinds of growths.

How do I juice pomegranates?

Many people wonder if they should juice pomegranates and we say, of course! They usually contain approximately 600 seeds. While most of us eat them, did you know you can also juice them?

Even though the white pith that lies inside the pomegranates are almost indigestible – you can certainly juice them without much notice of their bitter taste. That’s because the combination of this tonic takes away any of the bitterness.

In our home, we’ve been known to de-seed 200 pomegranates in a season, easily. We love to do it, as it’s like a meditation for us. But, if you don’t have the patience, you can juice them, as long as you peel the entire skins, and leave a bit of the white pith as we mentioned above.

Simply peel and cut into quarters – the pomegranate – remove 75% of all the white pith, leaving 25% behind, then juice or blend.

It’s best to never juice the skins or even blend the skins derived from a pomegranate.

1. They are leathery (not really easy to juice)

2. They may contain red dye on the surfaces of non-organic pomegranates, as are most oranges in the United States.

3. They may have chemicals – not healthy for us to consume.

However, the white ‘pith’ (which is called albedo) is rich in amazing bioflavinoids and micronutrients not available in the seeds.

Should we juice the albedo?

Yes! We recommend juicing only 25% of the pomegranate’s pith and 100% of the seeds. This way you are getting the benefits from the pith but the juice will not be so bitter that you can’t drink it.

Also, by adding the white pith, from the pomegranates, you now have up to 300% more absorbable nutrients when you are juicing them with the seeds. This is due to the micronutrients inside the albedo.

*Pomegranate seeds contain two essential vitamins, C and K. A 100 g portion of raw, edible seeds provides 10.2 mg of vitamin C and slightly more than 16 mcg of vitamin K.

*Pomegranate seeds will also help prevent blood platelets from developing threatening blood clots, hence reducing the chances of getting strokes.

*Not only are pomegranates good for your heart and blood vessels but they have been shown to inhibit breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, leukemia and to prevent vascular changes that promote tumor growth in lab animals.

Several, in vitro, studies have shown this remarkable anti-cancer effect. Additional studies and clinical trials currently taking place are hopeful to reveal this fascinating effect on humans.

Here’s my favorite pomegranate juice combo:

1 large pomegranate (de-seeded and use 25% of the pith)

1/2 cup fresh cranberries

2 apples

1/2 inch fresh ginger root

Follow these directions for juicing:

Peel and cut into quarters the pomegranates. Remove 75% of all the white pith, leaving 25% behind. Then juice.

Blend or juice this combination – drink it in the mornings upon awakening for best results. It’s delicious!

By the way, for those concerned, this is not dangerous for diabetics – as pomegranate is low glycemic, the cranberries are low glycemic and the apples are medium glycemic.

Looking for natural health solutions? Sign up now – for our free, weekly show featuring the greatest minds in natural health and science plus a free gift!

About the author: Linda Kordich has been married for 33 years to Jay Kordich, world renown health educator and the “Father of Juicing”. She is the co-author of their new book, Live Foods Live Bodies and teaches throughout the world on the ‘Powers of the Gentle Art of Foods and Juices’. For more information about Jay and Linda Kordich – visit:

SUBSCRIBE TODAY! Click here to join the NaturalNews Inner Circle – a monthly (online) subscription offering exclusive audio interviews, video events, natural health product discounts, free gifts plus much more!

Gain INSTANT Access:

  • » Vaccine World Summit
  • » 7-Day Juice Cleanse
  • » FREE Newsletter

Keep Reading:

  • jeannie

    good stuff-thanks

  • Wp Yuan

    I’ve a slow juicer but don’t think it can juice the seeds but every night I’ll eat at least 200 seeds with blueberries mixed with cashew nuts and walnuts. Hope it will shrink my tumour before I go for my major op.