NH365 012: Raw food – Healing the body naturally – Part 1
(NaturalHealth365) Are you eating enough raw food – on a daily basis? When you think about it – the planet is 70% water, the human body is about 70% water and our cells are mostly comprised of water.
Yet, most people eat cooked, heavily-processed foods – filled with toxic ingredients – which cause dehydration, chronic inflammation and disease.
Healing the body naturally – without the need for poisonous medication – is possible, but lifestyle changes are necessary to be successful. Today, on the NaturalHealth365 Podcast, Jonathan Landsman and Susan Smith Jones, Ph.D. talk about the health benefits of a raw food diet. This show will motivate and inspire YOU to take better care of yourself.
Links related to the show:
1. To learn more about Dr. Susan Smith Jones – visit: SusanSmithJones.com
2. Learn more about Nutrex-Hawaii Hawaiian Spirulina – mentioned on the show.
Do NOT ignore the health dangers linked to toxic indoor air. These chemicals - the 'off-gassing' of paints, mattresses, carpets and other home/office building materials - increase your risk of nasal congestion, fatigue, poor sleep, skin issues plus many other health issues.
Get the BEST indoor air purification system - at the LOWEST price, exclusively for NaturalHealth365 readers. I, personally use this system in my home AND office. Click HERE to order now - before the sale ends.
2. Subscribe to the NaturalHealth365 newsletter to receive lots of great health gifts + the latest news and information on natural health solutions.
The 3 BIGGEST reasons for disease symptoms
1. Dehydration: It seems so obvious, yet most conventionally-trained physicians rarely discuss the health benefits of being well-hydrated. A simple way to avoid dehydration is to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables – on a daily basis.
Cooked foods – especially baked or deep-fried meats – easily dehydrate the body and tend to be much more difficult to digest, especially in the absence of enough water. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying some cooked food, but when all of your food is processed and cooked – and you don’t drink enough water – it’s easy to become dehydrated, which can lead to chronic inflammation and disease.
2. Nutrient deficiencies: Cancer, heart disease, diabetes plus many other degenerative disease conditions have all been linked to poor dietary choices that lack adequate nutrition. Since the 1940s, we’ve seen a huge increase in the consumption of processed, cooked foods – which are loaded with chemicals and synthetic nutrients. Over time, a low intake of natural vitamins and minerals, can lead to demineralized bones, arthritic pain and hardening of the circulatory system.
3. Low enzyme intake: Enzymes are actually proteins that control every chemical reaction within the body. Without enzymes, these reactions would take place too slowly to keep you alive. And, you guessed it, raw foods have many more (useable) enzymes versus cooked foods.
What are the benefits of a raw food lifestyle?
- Raw foods are rich in electrons – which help us to prevent free radical damage, cellular inflammation and disease.
- Raw foods are loaded with friendly bacteria. These ‘good’ bacteria help us to avoid yeast infections, digestive disorders and immune-related diseases.
- Raw foods are rich in oxygen. And, as we all know, disease conditions thrive in a low-oxygen, acidic environment. In fact, many of the raw (leafy green) vegetables are loaded with chlorophyll – which help to feed every cell of our body with oxygen.
Need a little more inspiration to eat raw foods? Check out these quotes:
“I wake up feeling clear and energized in the morning … What is most profound for me about this light eating pattern is the flow of cosmic energy I feel coursing through my body. … During the day it feels as if joy is simply running through every cell independent of external factors.” – Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
“If your blood is formed from eating the foods I teach [fruits and green-leaf vegetables] … your soul will shout for joy and triumph over all misery of life. For the first time you will feel a vibration of vitality through your body (like a slight electric current) that shakes you delightfully.” – Arnold Ehret
”Obesity is nothing more than backed-up cooked-food waste trapped in the body. No amount of raw plant food is fattening, only cooked food is fattening. Eating raw bankrupts all the complex theories as to why and how people become fat.”. – Arlin, Dini and Wolfe, Nature’s First Law: The Raw-Food Diet
If you’re eating mostly cooked food and suffering from any chronic health problem – take time to hear this episode of the NaturalHealth365 Podcast. If could just help you to end needless pain and suffering. Enjoy the show!