(NaturalHealth365) Adrenal exhaustion has become a chronic, serious health issue for millions of people around the world. In fact, many health-related problems, such as autoimmune conditions and memory issues are connected to adrenal fatigue.
What causes adrenal exhaustion? Simply put, a stressful lifestyle coupled with too many toxins and poor dietary choices tends to wear out the body, mind and spirit. Is there an ‘adrenal fatigue diet’ or solution? (keep reading)
On the NaturalHealth365 Podcast, Jonathan Landsman and Dr. Nicholas DiMartino reveal which foods to avoid (and eat) to restore energy and vitality. In addition, you’ll learn about the best supplements and great lifestyle tips to regain balance. As one of the most overlooked health problems of our time, this program will show you how to naturally overcome all the health problems associated with adrenal fatigue.
1. For more information about Dr. Nicholas DiMartino – visit: Woodlands Healing Research Center
2. Subscribe to the NaturalHealth365 newsletter to receive lots of great health gifts + the latest news and information on natural health solutions.
The signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- Chronic fatigue and feeling tired, on a regular basis
- A non-refreshing sleep
- Irregular sleep patterns or insomnia
- Feeling overwhelmed or unable to handle stress
- A strong craving for salty and/or sugary foods
- Sensitivity to light
- Low levels of endurance and slow to recover from exercise
- Slow recovery from injuries or a minor illness
- Trouble concentrating or feeling ‘brain fog’
- Digestive problems
- Immune system problems
- Extremely low blood pressure
- Very sensitive to cold temperatures
- Tend to be fearful or nervous – on a regular basis
- Anxiety, irritability and depressed
- Memory problems
- Low sexual drive or interest
- Tendency to have panic attacks
- Quick to get angry
Keep in mind, this is just a short list and may not mean you have adrenal exhaustion. But, if you struggle with any of these health issues (listed above) – then finding ways to reduce these problems can help you to avoid adrenal fatigue.
Who is Dr. Nicholas DiMartino?
Dr. Nicholas DiMartino wishes for all sentient beings to enjoy health, happiness and longevity. Consequently, he has trained carefully and taken time to develop a clinical orientation that best supports this intention.
In essence, Dr. DiMartino appreciates that each person’s journey to health and wellbeing is individualized, based on their unique constitution, life situation and psychological predisposition. Through a therapeutic relationship grounded in trust and mutual responsibility, a healing program is evolved that integrates the best of modern/natural medicine and the wisdom of the ancient healing arts.
Dr. DiMartino is a graduate of the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He attended a community based family practice residency program and is board certified in this area of specialization.
He is affiliated with the Clayton College of Natural Health and has completed a doctoral program in Naturopathic Medicine and is a PhD candidate in Holistic Nutrition. His dissertation is being written on Modern Nutrition and Degenerative Disease.
Dr. DiMartino has studied Ayurvedic Medicine/Nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Macrobiotics from educated leaders in their field. He enjoys hiking, music and his passion for cooking has inspired him to become a chef from the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts.