Boost energy by renewing your stem cells and regenerating the mitochondria with a natural compound
(NaturalHealth365) There’s significant interest surrounding the uses of stem cell infusion therapies, which are offered both in the United States and around the world. Some studies show that infusions of exosomes – which healthy stem cells secrete naturally – may offer some benefits. These exosomes have certain regenerative properties that can work to restore functional cells required for organ viability and tissue maintenance.
However, while many individuals continue to look at the benefits of exosome treatments – which may be out of reach for many people – they often fail to consider some of the approaches you may already be following that can help rejuvenate your existing pools of stem cells. Increasing levels of sirtuins, activating AMPK, and restoring your levels of NAD+ all offer some excellent ways to self-renew the stem cells you already have to help prevent disease and extend lifespan.
Studies uncover the key to boosting your cellular energy
First of all, what is NAD+? It’s a compound that’s in every cell and it’s essential for the production of cell energy. But recent research shows it does far more.
Many different proteins in your cells require this natural compound to work properly, including sirtuins – cellular guardians that work to protect cells from DNA damage that can result in age-related health issues. Evidence also shows that sirtuins help replace damaged and old mitochondria with new, healthy mitochondria – the powerhouse of each cell – resulting in enhanced mitochondrial function.
By increasing NAD+ levels, it’s possible to promote AMPK activity, an enzyme that helps boost metabolism and protect against diabetes and obesity. It also modulates p53, which is a tumor suppressor gene that helps protect against cancer by repairing damaged DNA, and inhibits NF-kB, a type of protein tied to chronic inflammation.
How do you boost those levels of NAD+? Studies show that taking a nicotinamide riboside supplement is an easy way to increase levels of this natural compound, since it’s converted to NAD+ within the body. Studies show that taking 300 mg of nicotinamide riboside daily is associated with a 51% increase in NAD+ cellular levels.
Do NOT ignore the health dangers linked to toxic indoor air. These chemicals - the 'off-gassing' of paints, mattresses, carpets and other home/office building materials - increase your risk of nasal congestion, fatigue, poor sleep, skin issues plus many other health issues.
Get the BEST indoor air purification system - at the LOWEST price, exclusively for NaturalHealth365 readers. I, personally use this system in my home AND office. Click HERE to order now - before the sale ends.
Boosting NAD+ levels offer multiple significant health benefits
Increase your NAD+ levels by taking nicotinamide riboside offers a number of significant and well-documented health benefits, including:
- Increased longevity: Multiple studies show that boosting NAD+ levels helps prolong life
- Improved brain health: Researchers have found that nicotinamide riboside supplementation helps reverse cognitive deficits and improves memory and may be useful for treating Alzheimer’s disease.
- Boost in physical performance: In studies done on older man, in just two hours after taking nicotinamide riboside, NAD+ levels increased and they enjoyed improve physical performance and reduced problems with fatigue.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Research supports the ability of nicotinamide riboside to help protect organs within the cardiovascular system and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Lower risk of metabolic disorders and obesity: Increasing NAD+ helps boost the production of sirtuins – which improves metabolism and can help guard against metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and weight gain.
- Improved sleep: NAD+ has the potential to rebalance circadian rhythms, helping to improve sleep.
Nicotinamide riboside can be taken orally and is highly bioavailable in this form. Regular supplementation with this supplement can boost your NAD+ levels, reducing your risk of age-related health problems and offering many health benefits.
Of course, as we always suggest – especially if you’re feeling very low in energy, talk to your integrative healthcare provider before making any significant changes to your lifestyle. It’s always good to have help when working on improving your health.
Sources for this article include: