NH365 040: Essential oils – The latest in cancer research
(NaturalHealth365) Even the National Cancer Institute recognizes the health benefits of essential oils for cancer patients. In fact, it’s widely understood that aromatherapy – which uses essential oils – can improve quality of life by greatly reducing stress and anxiety.
Just a quick search on PubMed will reveal nearly 14,000 studies on essential oils – many reporting positive results, including stronger immunity. Unfortunately, we live in a world dominated and controlled by the pharmaceutical industry and the mainstream media refuses to feature the health benefits of essential oils.
That’s why I created the NaturalHealth365 Podcast – so that you can get the latest news about natural therapies that work. And, as usual, today’s program reveals what every person needs to know about the healing power of natural substances – like essential oils.
Links related to the show:
1. To learn more about the healing power of essential oils: Register now for The Essential Oils Revolution, which offers 31 presentations with top experts – including audio, video, slides and PDF transcripts of all presentations PLUS all exclusive bonus gifts.
Our special guest: Dr. Eric L. Zielinski is a sought-after natural health educator, motivational speaker and author. Inspired by the timeless principles in the Bible, Dr. Z’s mission is to provide people with simple, evidenced-based tools that they need to achieve the Abundant Life.
Do NOT ignore the health dangers linked to toxic indoor air. These chemicals - the 'off-gassing' of paints, mattresses, carpets and other home/office building materials - increase your risk of nasal congestion, fatigue, poor sleep, skin issues plus many other health issues.
Get the BEST indoor air purification system - at the LOWEST price, exclusively for NaturalHealth365 readers. I, personally use this system in my home AND office. Click HERE to order now - before the sale ends.
He specializes in natural remedies and empowering life strategies, and coaches clients locally in the greater Atlanta area as well as globally through Abundant Life Coaching Ministry, the non-profit he founded. You can follow him at DrEricZ.com.
2. Subscribe to the NaturalHealth365 newsletter to receive lots of great health gifts + the latest news and information on natural health solutions.
Can frankincense oil help to kill cancer cells and boost immunity?
Used because of its anti-inflammatory properties, Boswellia serrata (frankincense) has been a favorite as a folk medicine for several health concerns including asthma, gastroenteritis, and skin conditions. New research, like the study that came out of the University of Leicester, has recently suggested that frankincense’s disease reversing power may be even more encompassing than previously suspected.
According to researchers out of Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, the cancer killing effects of frankincense essential oil are due in part to it regulating cellular epigenetic machinery, which highlights its ability to influence genes to promote healing. Baylor cancer scientists emphasize that this potency makes Boswellia serrata a viable candidate for both cancer prevention and treatment!
The world is learning about the amazing research of H.K. Lin, Ph.D.
In addition to being an Associate Professor Department of Urology (University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center), Dr. Lin is quickly becoming the essential oil research guru of the 21st century. His study of frankincense essential oil is unmatched and he’s been able to learn some amazing things, such as:
- Frankincense oil derived from Boswellia carteri induces bladder tumor cell and Boswellia sacra does the same with breast cancer cells; meaning that they target cancerous cells by killing them and leave the healthy cells alone.
- Frankincense oil derived from Boswellia sacra represses signaling pathways and cell cycle regulators that have been proposed as therapeutic targets for cancer.
- Suppression of cellular network formation and disruption of spheroid development of cancer cells, suggests that frankincense oil derived from Boswellia sacra may be effective for advanced breast cancers as well as for cancer prevention.
Frankincense is just one of many essential oils that can help cancer patients reduce inflammation, eliminate physical pain and improve emotional wellbeing – without the need for toxic medications.
Medicine cabinet, meet Mother Nature! Learn how, why and what to do with essential oils from 31 of the world’s top experts.