NH365 006: The health benefits of sea salt
(NaturalHealth365) Have you discovered the health benefits of sea salt? Among health conscious consumers, sea salt is quickly becoming a very popular choice – as people realize the many health benefits associated with minerals in the body.
If you’re looking to lose excess body weight, alkalize the body or improve immune function – you may want to consider the quality of your salt. (It’s crucial for optimal health)
Links related to the show:
1. To purchase the finest quality Himalayan sea salt – Visit: Solay Wellness
2. Click here to purchase the salt lamps – mentioned on this program.
3. Subscribe to the NaturalHealth365 newsletter to receive the latest news and information on natural health solutions plus some great gifts!
Sea salt vs. table salt
Commonly referred to as ‘table salt’ – this highly-processed (toxic) substance is manufactured by taking natural salt and heating up to about 1200° Fahrenheit. When heated, the chemical structure is completely changed – with practically all of the nutritional value being destroyed. Don’t even ask me why such a product is allowed into our food supply.
Even the American Heart Association says it’s bad for you. Demineralized table salt will cause you to retain water and promote all kinds of health issues like, diabetes, gout, obesity, hypertension and thyroid disorders – to name just a few problems.
So, the question remains, what is the best kind of salt to consume to help heal the body? In this episode of the NaturalHealth365 Podcast, Jonathan Landsman and Walt Ingvoldstat, a natural health therapist and coach with Solay Wellness, talk about the benefits of Himalayan sea salt.
Why should I care about consuming Himalayan sea salt?
According to Walt…
”Himalayan salt is profoundly amazing. It is 200 Million plus years old and has been nurtured by earth energy and pressure over this time. This ancient sea salt has been alchemized over millions of years into a special energized crystalline form in a process analogous to how coal gradually becomes a diamond.
The 84 minerals in this salt are in an ionic form which is molecular instead of colloidal like regular sea salt. It is therefore more easily absorbable and much more use-able by our bodies than any sea salt. Sea salt because of its relatively large size is difficult for the body to digest and use whereas ionic Himalayan salt is molecular and virtually no digestion is required.”
Discover the health benefits of sea salt
- Helps to restore electrolyte balance – particularly important for athletic people.
- Improve your ability to hydrate the body.
- Helps to regulate water content inside (and outside) the cells.
- Promotes a balanced pH – acid/alkaline levels in the body.
- Reduces the risk of muscle cramps.
- Improves our ability to absorb nutrients from our food.
- Strengthens bone structure.
- Actually helps to reduce elevated blood pressure readings.
- Improves overall digestive function.
- Improves circulation and immune function.
If you suffer from degenerative disease, you owe it to yourself to hear this program.
Program highlights include:
1. Why you should care about the minerals you consume from the food you eat.
2. Can you get enough minerals from a healthy, organic diet? (the answer may surprise you)
3. What is the best way to get more usable minerals into the body?
4. What is the significance of ‘Sole’ – Himalayan salt and water?
5. A unique perspective about the health benefits of Himalayan sea salt.(Every healthcare provider should pay close attention to this portion of the show)
6. A great discussion about the “salt controversy” – if you have hypertension, should you eat salt? (Walt, gives a great answer)
7. Finally, for those suffering with chronic stress and sleep disorders, find out how salt lamps provide amazing health benefits.