Can you really “trust the science”? Data shows doing so can have devastating consequences
(NaturalHealth365) Last year’s “healthcare heroes” now face unemployment as hundreds of medical organizations across the country bully employees into getting the experimental COVID injection under threat of suspension, termination, or discriminatory testing practices. Across the country, we are witnessing mask mandate after mask mandate and blatant medical coercion, as free citizens are told they must show their proof of injection card to provide food and security for their family or simply move about freely in their community.
What will stop authorities from continuing down this path of infringement on bodily autonomy and basic human rights? How long will it be that proof of annual flu shots will be required to go to a restaurant or for your children to attend public school (a school that you pay for with your tax dollars)?
And for that matter, when you look at who funds the CDC, FDA, and other government agencies, could “trusting the science” be a huge mistake? More importantly, especially if you’re not sure what I’m talking about, keep reading to discover what the mainstream media will never discuss with you.
A trip down Big Pharma’s memory lane shows that “trusting the science” could be a deadly mistake
Looking back at the litigation history of Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Moderna is startling. Economic historian and writer F. William Engdahl describes it as “abysmal and alarming.” Criminal, we might add. On his website, Engdahl summarizes just some of these companies’ rap sheets:
- In July of this year, Johnson & Johnson agreed to pay $5 billion to select U.S. states, including New York, for their role in the American opioid epidemic
- Johnson & Johnson was also outed by Reuters in 2018 for selling baby powder contaminated with a carcinogen asbestos – something J&J knew about “for decades”
- Public records show that Pfizer has been caught engaging in corrupt and illegal marketing practices, suppressing adverse trial results, and bribing doctors; most recently in 2020 – on the eve of their experimental jab rollout – Pfizer spent over $13 million lobbying to Congress
- As for the younger Moderna (est. 2010), the company has failed to earn FDA approval for a single one of its medicines – ever. And as Mr. Engdahl details on his website, Moderna and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases – directed by Dr. Anthony Fauci – have collaborated on injection development using novel mRNA technology; indeed, in January 2020, the NIAID and Moderna legally became “co-owners” of an mRNA based coronavirus and finalized a sequence for the Moderna jab now being administered to millions of people around the world
The character and transparency of these companies are highly suspect – yet we are told, again and again, that we must “trust” them without question. Indeed, anyone who dares question the entire injection mandate movement is labeled a selfish, anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist.
With this kind of bullying and gaslighting, it’s becoming harder for many people to hold the line.
Do NOT ignore the health dangers linked to toxic indoor air. These chemicals - the 'off-gassing' of paints, mattresses, carpets and other home/office building materials - increase your risk of nasal congestion, fatigue, poor sleep, skin issues plus many other health issues.
Get the BEST indoor air purification system - at the LOWEST price, exclusively for NaturalHealth365 readers. I, personally use this system in my home AND office. Click HERE to order now - before the sale ends.
Whose hands are in whose pot, anyway? Three questions to reflect on as you exercise your right to informed consent and autonomous medical decision-making
We know that Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and other pharmaceutical companies have made – and paid for – dozens of serious mistakes over the decades … mistakes that in some cases have cost people their lives. It seems that the more we learn about these companies, the more questions we have.
As you continue your own research, keep these thoughts in mind:
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) receive millions in dollars of funding from Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, and other pharmaceutical companies every year – the very companies these government agencies are tasked with regulating. (By the way: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation owns shares of Pfizer, too.) Does this financial bias matter?
- Factcheck.org, one of the most prominent engines of social media censorship throughout the pandemic, is funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which owns nearly $2 billion in Johnson & Johnson stock. Even though FactCheck.org insists that the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has “no control over our editorial content,” how confident are you that this claim is genuine?
- If you become injured by an injection, you – not the pharmaceutical company and not your employer – shoulder full responsibility for the fallout. But we have to wonder: if these pharmaceutical companies were held liable for jab injuries, do you think there would still be such a strong push for universal jab mandates?
Sources for this article include: