While you were distracted, WHO moves to strip nations’ sovereignty

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

who-moves-to-strip-nations-sovereignty(NaturalHealth365)  The World Health Organization (WHO), established in April of 1948, was originally intended to ‘serve the greater good’ in the context of public health.  Fast forward nearly a century later, and the organization appears to be staging a global takeover.

The WHO is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, which also serves as the site of the controversial European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), an intergovernmental organization operating the largest particle physics laboratory in the world.  Both dystopian organizations are finally receiving backlash after accusations that their actions constitute negligence.

While we have all been distracted by news about COVID origins or just the routines of daily life, the WHO has taken steps to remove nations’ sovereignty.  If the organization’s mission comes to fruition, it will soon become an overbearing authority in the space of public health.

World Health Organization meets to strategize on removing nations’ sovereignty by hijacking “public health”

Though some will insist the WHO’s gradual emergence as a worldwide dictator of public health policy borders on tinfoil hat territory, the truth is the organization has made meaningful progress toward taking near full control over public health.  The red herrings of lockdown files and lab leaks conveniently sidetracked the public while the WHO assembled to collude on how to strip nations of their sovereignty by seizing control of public health.

United States senators have since fought back with a push to reimplement congressional authority to approve or deny treaties.  Furthermore, a member of the United Kingdom’s parliament called for a debate on the suggested treaty.  The backlash is in response to proposed amendments to International Health Regulations (IHR) that would provide WHO with expanded powers to offset what it deems to be disinformation or misinformation.

WHO pushes to implement a global surveillance state over the world’s population

If the elites that run WHO have their way, the masses will be forced to take successive Big Pharma jabs to qualify for a global jab passport.  The organization also seeks to expand its surveillance capabilities, ultimately empowering the Director General of the organization to announce global public health emergencies as desired.

The dystopian future outlined above has slowly trickled out from the WHO’s headquarters and regional offices.  The timing of the news trickle is suspicious to say the least.  Critical thinkers will correctly point out that the WHO is manipulating the public to maximize compliance.

It is also possible that WHO leaders are setting the stage for implementing an autocratic global government after nation-state governments inevitably fail.  It is important to note that slightly more than 10% of the organization’s budget stems from member states.  The remaining 90% of the organization’s budget is paid for by wealthy individuals and private institutions, including the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Fight back against WHO control

Taxpayers of the United States are encouraged to reach out to their representatives in Congress to voice their concerns about the two agreements the WHO is working on to extend its powers in the context of health emergencies, including pandemics.  Make it clear that you want your elected representatives to staunchly oppose the WHO’s power grab, including the proposed IHR amendments and the new treaty.

Most importantly, every American should voice their opposition to the WHO’s push for global jab passports.  The requirement to receive a Big Pharma shot to step foot in another nation is a blatant violation of every human’s liberty.

Remember what Thomas Jefferson (a founding father and 3rd President of the United States) once said: “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.”

Sources for this article include:

Expose-news.com


Subscribe
Notify of
guest

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments