Doctor warns depopulation is true intent of COVID-19 vax agenda
(NaturalHealth365) Alarmist headlines are worth approaching with a healthy dose of skepticism. But if we’ve learned anything from the insanity over the past two, nearly three years of COVID-19 hysteria, we shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss anti-mainstream messages as “misinformation.” Why? Because so much of this so-called “misinformation” (e.g., cloth masks don’t work, lockdowns don’t help, and are actually explicitly harmful, COVID shots can harm and kill people and don’t even prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2) later turns out to be true.
Let’s now consider the concerning claims recently made by a naturopathic doctor regarding the true intent of the COVID-19 vax agenda.
If the global elites get their way, 90% of the human race will be depopulated thanks to injections and pandemics, according to this doctor
Dr. Rima Laibow, MD is a psychiatrist, psychosomatic medicine specialist, former leader of the Alexandria Institute for Integrative Medicine, and medical director of the Natural Solutions Foundation.
In 2009, Dr. Laibow reportedly warned of a future pandemic that elite globalists would use to trigger massive world depopulation via vaxes.
In an interview posted on June 21, 2022 to Rumble, Dr. Laibow claims that the current COVID-19 pandemic – and the official “response” from Big Pharma and Big Government – has sent the world firmly down this path.
Watch the video below:
Dr. Laibow is not without her history of controversy. In December 2021, the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) announced that Dr. Laibow, along with her company Natural Solutions Foundation, “violated the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA) by distributing a ‘nano silver’ product that they claimed would prevent, treat or cure COVID-19.”
Laibow and colleagues were ordered by a federal court to stop distributing this product and were accused of “[m]arketing unproven products as treatments for COVID-19,” which “endangers public health and violates the law,” as explained by Acting Assistant Attorney General Brian M. Boynton of the Justice Department’s Civil Division.
Current scientific evidence for the use of silver products (e.g., colloidal silver) to support immune health is inconsistent. Yet it’s worth pointing out that there has been a blatant push from public health officials, Big Pharma, and mainstream media to label any and all products other than remdesivir and mRNA jabs as “unproven” in the fight against COVID-19 – suppression of early alternative COVID-19 treatments is real.
Does your heart rate and blood pressure increase when thinking about the future? These are the latest science-backed strategies to manage stress and anxiety
Allow us to finish today’s article with a brief exploration of a topic that seems more important now than ever before: stress management.
Since the pandemic has triggered a whopping 25 percent increase in anxiety and depression globally, according to a March 2022 scientific brief from the World Health Organization (WHO), clearly more people are hurting than ever before. The long-term repercussions of this are still yet to be seen, but at least in the short term, we know that people need help.
If you’re struggling because of concerns about the future or current challenges brought on by the pandemic (or both), here are some strategies – including tried-and-true methods and a few novel techniques – you can try to help you manage your stress and anxiousness:
- Curb your alcohol and caffeine intake and don’t skip meals.
- Exercise daily. The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) recommends “5×30”: some sort of moderately intense aerobic exercise like brisk walking, jogging, biking, or dancing five times per week for 30 minutes – a good minimum baseline to hit.
- Spend 2 to 10 minutes in “panoramic vision” or “optic flow.” Based on the work of Dr. Andrew Huberman and colleagues from Stanford University, panoramic vision – looking straight ahead to the horizon, keeping your head still, and allowing your gaze to dilate or widen so you start seeing more with your peripheral (side) vision – helps turn off the body’s “flight or fight” stress response and can calm you down.
- Breathe slowly, through the nose if possible – better yet, try two to five physiological sighs. Described by Dr. Huberman as two inhales followed by a long sigh out of the mouth, the physiological sigh is a new technique he and his team discovered for quickly calming the nervous system.
- Above all, don’t let mainstream media “programming” (messages) destroy the quality of your life. Stop watching this kind of news broadcasting, focus on what matters most to you and your family and connect with like-minded individuals.
Together, we will defeat the dark forces that exist in this world by eating healthy food, keeping ourselves in good physical shape and staying connected to our creator for help and guidance.
Sources for this article include: